With the success at the 2023 Tucson Festival of Books, Brick Cave Media has announced their "Red 'Em Before You Greet 'Em" sale for March and April 2023 to continue the momentum as we head further into festival season.
Based on the authors that will be appearing at LA Times Festival of Books 2023 and adding a couple titles that we believe attendees will enjoy from our other authors, Brick Cave Media has placed a selection of titles across three major eBook stores on sale leading up to the event.
"Tucson Festival of Books this year ended up being the single biggest book sale day (Saturday) and the fourth biggest book sale day (Sunday) in Brick Cave history" shared Brick Cave Principal Support Executive Bob Nelson. "We are excited to carry that momentum with us to Los Angeles for our ninth year and we feel the Red 'Em Before You Greet 'Em is a big part of that."
The titles that Brick Cave has place on sale (all in the eBook fornat) include:
- Platinum Magic, by Bruce Davis
- The Experiment Known as Rose Marie Hernandez Williamson, by Louise Robertson
- In Case You Didn't Hear Me the First Time, by Sharon Skinner
- The Last Incarnation, by J.A. Giunta
The store listed below will each offer the selected titles for $.99 for the month of February, in anticipation of LA Times Festival of Books:
- Google Play Books (PM | RM | ICYDHM | TLI)
- Apple Books (PM | RM | ICYDHM | TLI)
- Barnes and Noble* (PM | RM | ICYDHM | TLI)
* Google and Apple will list the retail price discount natively on the book's profile page. Barnes and Noble will require the Coupon Code "BNPLATFOB23" for the user to access the discount.
"We seen our readership become wider than ever," continued Bob. "Grab a copy of one or more of these, come by the booth to get signed copies and meet the faces behind the titles."
Updates on the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books event including Brick Cave Media's vending location are available via their calendar listing for the event, which is updated regularly as new information presents itself.
"Of course we'll have a wide array of titles both from these authors and others, so you can find your next great read." said Bob.