Brick Cave Media announced their "Red 'Em Before You Greet 'Em" sale for February 2023. Based on the authors that will be appearing at Tucson Festival of Books 2023, Brick Cave Media has placed a selection of titles across three majoe eBook stores on sale for the month of February.
"We are, of course, always looking to connect new readers to our amazing authors," share Brick Cave Publisher Bob Nelson. "We thought we would offer those planning to attend Tucson Festival of Books this year the chance to read some of the works by the authors we plan to have in attendance in advance of the big weekend."
The titles that Brick Cave has place on sale (all in the eBook fornat) include:
- Platinum Magic, by Bruce Davis
- Mariner's Wake, by Adam Marsh
- Collars and Curses, by Sharon Skinner
- War Golem, by J.A. Giunta
The store listed below will each offer the selected titles for $.99 for the month of February, in anticipation of Tucson Festival of Books:
- Google Play Books (PM | MW | C&C | WG)
- Apple Books (PM | MW | C&C | WG)
- Barnes and Noble* (PM | MW | C&C | WG)
* Google and Apple will list the retail price discount natively on the book's profile page. Barnes and Noble will require the Coupon Code "BNPTFOB23" for the user to access the discount.
"If you have never read a Brick Cave Author, this is a great opportunity for you to sample their work before you coem to Tucson Festival of Books," continued Bob. "When you realize, as we have, how talented they are, we would love to see you come by the booth to get signed copies and meet the faces behind the titles."
Updates on the Tucson Festival of Books event including Brick Cave Media's vending location are available via their calendar listing for the event, which is updated regularly as new information presents itself.
"Of course we'll have a wide array of titles both from these authors and others, so you can find your next great read." said Bob.